The Freeport Hilton Garden in Freeport, Maine is an ideal location that we have used previously for the 2011 NACSETAC meeting. Only minutes from the rocky Maine coast (Wolfe’s Neck State Park) and within walking distance to the LL Bean flagship store and outlet shopping in downtown Freeport, the area has much to offer! Portland with all of its delicious restaurants and interesting art galleries is only 20 minutes (by car) down the highway. Freeport is also close to towns along the mid-coast including Rockland and Camden. For those of you with more time, Acadia National Park is 3 hours away. We have secured a block of rooms at reduced pricing for our group at the Freeport Hilton Garden that can be reserved through the link on the meeting page. We will also be setting up a blog/communication site through the website for anyone looking to share hotel costs with another attendee. Several other lodging options within Freeport and the outlying areas are also available for those of you wishing alternative accommodations.
NACSETAC has reserved a number of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn
- Bookings should be made by clicking HERE.
- Rooms are $145 per room, per night (plus applicable taxes and fees)
- Rooms and rates are no longer guaranteed after May 11th
- Check in is at 3:00 PM on the arrival date. Checkout is 12:00 PM
5 Park Street
Freeport, ME 04032
- Downtown Freeport, Maine hotel in the coastal town of Freeport Village
- Onsite Garden Grille and Bar, Pavilion Pantry and evening room service
- Complimentary WiFi, evening cookies and coffee
- Fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, 24-hour business center
- 99 guest rooms and suites with 37-inch HDTVs, microwaves and fridges
- Over 6, 500 sq. ft. of meeting space for up to 300 guests