Below you will find the outline and presentations from the 2014 annual short course, NRDA II: Translating Ecological Injury to Compensation.
To view and/or download, click on the file format in parentheses after each title. PDF links will open in a new window where you may view and choose to download the file while PPT links will automatically open up a download window.
- NRDA Schedule/Outline (PDF)
- Kenneth Finkelstein: NRDA 101 (PDF)
- Keri Sheets: ERMA (PDF)
- Molly Sperduto: HEA (PDF)
- Jeff Wakefield: REA (PDF / PPT)
- Brian Reilly: Where do the compensation funds come from- penalty vs restoration $ (PDF / PPT)
- Karen Pelto: Tactics for Restoration (PDF)
- John Catena: What has happened in the Northeast in NRDA and in restoration? (PDF)