NACSETAC is pleased to offer an educational travel scholarship to help sponsor the attendance of an active NACSETAC member to attend one of our Annual Meetings or Short Courses. With the intent to help offset out-of-pocket expenses by some of our student members who do not receive full support from their school to attend scientific meetings, this scholarship is based on financial need and offered at the discretion of the NACSETAC Board of Directors. One or more scholarships may be awarded depending upon available resources.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Financial Need
- Active membership in NAC SETAC
- Meeting registration offset requires the recipient to give either a platform or poster presentation
- Demonstrate motivation and reason for wanting to attend the NACSETAC Meeting or Short course
The candidate must write a letter to the NACSETAC President detailing how he/she meets the above criteria. Selection will be determined by the NACSETAC President and his/her committee, consisting of two NACSETAC officers. With demonstrated need, the scholarship recipient could receive up to $150 travel award to attend the NAC regional meeting and/or the SETAC national meeting.
For more information contact the NACSETAC President at email@example.com
- Abstracts due: March 18, 2022
- Scholarship application deadline: March 18, 2022
- Notification of scholarship recipients: March 25, 2022